- Start Line on Charles Allen right across the bridge and Meadow Path.
- Follow the main road and path around the lake.
- After you pass the lake, go straight up towards the oval field
- Follow the road around the oval field
- After you pass the tennis courts, take a left and then an immediate right.
- Follow the lake curving right on Charles Allen back to where you started.
- For 5K, do 3 loops. For 10K, 6 loops. For ½ Marathon, 13 loops!
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
Parking around Piedmont Park is LIMITED. Parking on the neighborhood streets in the vicinity of Piedmont Park is HIGHLY discouraged as many of the streets around the park are designated “Resident Parking Only” and require a parking sticker.
We encourage you to take the MARTA to 10th Street station and walk 8 blocks east to Piedmont Park. The link from the Piedmont Park Conservancy regarding parking, etc is:
Your Swag Bag
Get some of the best swag you can’t find anywhere else.
- Race shirt
- Race cap
- Water carabiner
- Tag (assigned by coordinator on event day)
- Finisher’s Award” (Key Chain + 4″ lantern)
All items will be mailed directly to your home so NO packet pickup is required!
Note that no DJ, or official after-party will be setup.
Run Start Times